Sometimes Public Relations is presented as a sort of miracle drug universal for any case. That pictures an image of a drugstore full of different bottles and pills. However it is always a high risk to take a pill without knowing what it is prescribed for and what dosage is safe. First of all let us classify the drugs into those for intake and the ones for external use. Let us with the help of this training try and figure out such a complex process as internal PR. This course is all about developing strategic business goals, from ensuring senior management involvement to deciding on the most appropriate commmunications platforms.
Who Should Apply?
Specialists of PR, marketing and advertising departments
Right internal communication or Synergy of PR & HR
Key internal PR tools
Running a campaign
Internal branding — examples of good and bad practice
Video analysis, tests, role playing, writing assignments, group work, business cases, etc.
By the end of the course, the participants will:
• Increase your understanding of internal communication in a range of organizational settings.
• Understand the ways internal communication delivers value to organizations.
• Build your communication competencies and chart your professional development.
• Learn what makes up a successful communication plan and why.
• Understand your audience(s) and discover how segmentation can enhance your messages.
• Understand your channels and how to determine the most effective ones based on your desired outcomes.
• Apply a measurement approach that will demonstrate the value of your communication efforts.
• Identify practical ways that you can help your leaders communicate more effectively and create line of sight for their teams.
Program Fee: 250 AZN
The program fee cover program tuition and all other written and electronic materials,including certificates.
Duration: 2 days