There are certain rules of behavior of the customers which are as real and consistent as gravitation force, and they really act whether you understand them or not. Client always prefers to go to the place where he is treated well. When the level of service is low, a customer simply leaves the company without any explanations. Practice shows that proper organization of the customer service has the ability to raise 80% of the sales. Secret is obvious! Think about customer service and improve it. Clients will certainly evaluate it. Taking as a basis the motto “Service by all means”, you will achieve the right perception of the service you suggest by the client and improvement of relations. This training is about how to win a customer by the real service.
Who Should Apply:
Customer Service managers, Front Office Specialists,Receptionists and anyone in a front-line role dealing with customers and visitors.
Definition of service.
Who is Your customer?
F2F service`s stages
Resisting to agression
Reasons to say NO and ways to do it effectively
Is a client always right?
20 phrases which you should not say to clients
9 rules of qualitative service by John Tschohl
Video analysis, tests, role playing, writing assignments, group work, business cases, etc.
By the end of the course, the participants will have:
• Adopted a consistent, professional style when speaking with customers
• Developed skills in engaging with customers and handling their enquiries effectively
• Listened effectively, asked questions and summarised to respond fully to a customer request
• Identified ways they can add value to customer relationships and exceed expectations
• Practised how to turn customer service disappointment into a positive experience
Program Fee: 250 AZN
The program fee cover program tuition and all other written and electronic materials, including certificates.
Duration: 2 days